- Returns Policy
All products ordered and not processed/packed in our ordering system can be cancelled (via E-mail or telephone) for a full refund (including shipping). If you plan on canceling, please let us know ASAP since we do process orders as soon as we can (in general before 12PM PST). If the order has already been processed/packed, then we will refund your order minus a 15% restocking fee. Orders already shipped out cannot be cancelled mid-transit. We cannot recall items already shipped out of our warehouse. All orders that are undeliverable/returned (due to bad address or no one to receive the package) will be refunded minus a 25% restocking fee.
We will only issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee, if the product is returned within 10 days of receipt.
- All products must be returned in “sellable” condition. Products must be sealed, unopened, and in original packaging.
- GroceryandFood.com will not responsible for items opened or damaged due to high pressure/altitude. These items will not be refunded or accepted for return.
- Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from GroceryandFood.com. If we receive items not purchased from us the credit will not be issue and the item will be tossed away.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products. You may wish to insure your return. If we do not receive it, we cannot credit you for it.
- We will not be able to refund any shipping charges, unless it was due to an error on our part (for example, shipping the wrong item).
FINAL SALES ITEMS
- Perishable Products such as chocolate, tea, honey, sugar, gift boxes and other food items are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Due to State Health Regulation all frozen, refrigerated, opened and fresh made items are Final Sale.
- We regret that final sale, opened food and personal care items cannot be returned. Customized items cannot be returned unless there is a shipment error.
Melted Bars and Damages from Package Left Outside.
- During the warmer months there are increased problems with protein bars melting. We are NOT responsible for the melting of protein bars after they leave our office. We do place a Protect from Heat label on all our boxes in warmer months, but once your order leaves our premises, the weather and handling and delivery is out of our control. We can file a claim with UPS and the melted bars are often reimbursed by UPS after UPS inspects and verifies the bars are melted.
- No returns or credits are available on any products or protein bars because package contents have been left on your porch or outside, and damaged by heat, bad weather, or insects. Therefore, if you are not going to be home when your package arrives, we suggest having your order shipped to your place of business or to a neighbor's home, or anywhere that it can be taken inside immediately. UPS will not usually reimburse for claims of melted bars or damaged products for any reason if your box was left on your porch or outside because no one was home or someone didn't answer the door.
- If your order containing protein bars has been in the heat for any length of time, unpack your box, and without touching or smashing individual bars, place the boxes in your refrigerator for about an hour. They will re-harden and suffer no loss of nutrition, although they might not be quite as pretty. For additional cost you can add ice packs in your order to prevent your bars from melting.
Products Damaged, Shipped in Error, or Not Received
- Products are free of damage and breakage when your order is shipped from our warehouses. Although Grocery and Food products are packaged very carefully, damages may occur in transit or products may not reach their final destination. Please contact us immediately if you receive a damaged or broken product, or if you have not received your order.
- Make sure to save all contents, including packaging, for UPS to investigate on any damaged order. We will then submit a claim to the carrier for their investigation. The investigation may take up to seven business days to complete. Replacement items will not be shipped until the claim process has been resolved.
- Shipping charges on the original order will be refunded or a credit given only if the merchandise is damaged in transit or was shipped in error.
When sending the product back please make sure you include the following:
- RA#: must be written on the outside of the box
- Un-opened items you are returning in the original packaging
- Sales Invoice with the items
- Wrap the package securely
All approved returns must be shipped to:
888 First Drive
Ontario CA 91761
Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the returned product. Products return after 10 days of receipt will receive NO CREDIT. NO EXCEPTIONS!